It's nice to see that the site is (slightly) running, Im looking forward to seeing the finished product in the next few days... If anyone has seen the November issue of Seventeen, I HATE YOU! ahhh, not really, but I'm seriously starting to think that the state of Arizona has banned the average teenage girl's bible, because I cant find a copy anywhere, and neither can other family in Arizona.
This whole being a Freshman 15 thing is really an awesome experience. Its beyond unreal to see yourself on a website like Seventeen, and to eventually see myself in the magazine. I don't know how many of you followed last year's 15, but I followed Berna like a stalker. haha. And now she is doing this cool thing with Verizon and Seventeen, which is nothing less than awesome. Here are some of her videos for it:
http://advertising.seventeen.com/verizon/video.html
Anyway, this last week has been very uneventful and lame. We didn't have a home Football game, and Stanford beat us by one point :(
We play Cal this weekend tho! Go Cats!
Im hoping this weekend will be a good one, I'm like 9039248% positive it will though.
I have a few tests this week! Ugh! Wish me luck guys. :)
I hope everyone is doing good in their high school/college endevors, and where ever else life is taking you.
Oh hey guys! You can talk to me on myspace!
www.myspace.com/sirisac4life
add meh!
:)
Defy Gravity and Keep Smiling,
♥ Dawn
