Seriously… Stressed out is an understatement. Between Spanish essays, Biology lab write ups, math tests, realizing I need to go to tutoring, personal finance online discussions, essays about the economy, 3 hour labs at 8 am, Spanish tests, work, cheer practice, football games, Spanish worksheets, biology lectures, biology discussions 3 times a week, club meetings, volunteer hours, laundry, MCAT planning, schedule making, and packing to visit home, I barley have time to breathe.
So I learned something extremely helpful last night. There are so many tutoring sources that are FREE around campus. I always thought the classes and stuff cost money, so I never really considered them. But yesterday I was studying for a Spanish test and I was reading an email sent by my teacher, and it said "Spanish 102 Exam prep, Monday 630 in the tutoring resource library" so I clicked on the link and I found a list of a lot of classes, that have weekly, and even nightly drop in tutoring! Why didn't I realize this 2 months ago?! Really, every one of you guys in college have to see if your school has something like this, because it just saved my life, and my GPA. :)
I get to go home this weekend. I am VERY excited! I get to see my family and my boyfriend, and I get to go see my kids at the Boys and Girls Club and also a home high school football game. This weekend sounds like paradise, I cant wait.
Have a happy and safe Halloween everyone!
Defy Gravity and Keep Smiling,
Dawn
